We are currently accepting applications for full and part-time staff for the 2021 season. Every employee has golf privilege’s along with food and proshop discounts.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is March 1, 2021. No phone calls.
Servers have a dynamic roll in the overall experience of our Guests. A Server greets and serves the guest in a gracious and professional manner while in accordance with standards of quality, presentation and sanitation.
- Delivers and promotes prompt, courteous and friendly service to all members, guests and employees.
- Distributes menus and seats members/guests
- Provides immediate attention to all members and guests upon seating.
- Answers questions and suggests menu items maintaining knowledge of daily specials.
- Turns orders into the kitchen and explains any special cooking instructions with accurate abbreviations.
- Serves meals according to service techniques.
- Follows up with guests/members to ensure satisfaction and makes a recommendation for additions.
- Accurately operates the point of sale (POS) and performs cash reconciliation.
- Removes soiled dishes and maintains cleanliness and sanitation standards of all work areas..
- Advises manager of any complaints as soon as they occur.
- Performs opening and closing duties as well as work as assigned by the manager.
- Studies all menu items and is able to explain dishes to members and guests upon request.
Must be available for all shifts including weekends and holidays.
Follow daily procedures as directed by the Superintendent.
- Able to start at 6:00 am
- Tee Area Cleanups (Garbage Bins & Ball Washers)
- Rough Cutting
- Fairway Cutting
- Green Cutting
- Tee, apron, collar and bunker Maintenance
- Maintaining equipment logs in an organized fashion
- Doing general maintenance on equipment
- Any tasks day-to-day that you’re asked of
- Have a wide range of golf course experience, or is willing to learn
- Farming/Farm Equipment experience is considered an asset
- Have leadership qualities
- Be a team player
- Have a positive attitude
- Mechanically inclined